- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Sunil Pullukat D.C, A.R.T
Owner and Director
Dr. Pullukat is a Board Certified Chiropractic Physician with certifications in Active Release Technique (ART) and Acupuncture. He studied under the best doctors in the field treating professional athletes and celebrities. Over the years, Dr. Pullukat has developed a knowledge-base in using functional rehabilitation methods with soft-tissue techniques, chiropractic manipulations, and nutrition to assist patients in their healing process. Dr. Pullukat’s approach assesses for faulty movement patterns through functional screening and corrects it by specific exercise and specialized manual therapy techniques. He is also well versed in botanical and nutritional medicine. Dr. Pullukat focuses on working with his patients to provide advanced natural pain management solutions and preventative health to improve quality of life. He has worked with people of all ages and walks of life.
Dr. Pullukat has treated movie stars, musicians as well as numerous collegiate and professional athletes from the NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, NFL, MMA and Crossfit.
Dr. Pullukat received his doctorate degree from National University of Health Sciences. Prior to chiropractic school, Dr. Pullukat graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago with a Bachelor of Science degree in Movement Science and a minor in Nutrition.
Certifications and Licenses
- Doctor of Chiropractic; 2012
- ART® (Active Release Techniques®)
- Kinesiology Taping
- Motion Palpation Technique
- Functional Movement Screens (FMS) model
- Orthotics Provider
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Member of American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Member of Illinois Chiropractic Association (ICA)